Friday, December 16, 2005

Top Secret New Home Info Williamsburg, Va. & Vicinity



Hi!
my name is John Womeldorf and I am a Realtor in Williamsburg, Va. One of my pet peeves and a complaint I hear from consumers is the lack of online info for some of the new home developments around the area. In this blog I will attempt to post any info I discover in my visits to the various developments I visit. If you are looking for info and you don't see it online., Post a comment or send me an email and I will do whatever I can to send/ post pictures dimensions, specs, lot sizes, size of development etc. I cannot be help liable for the accuracy of the information. I am simply passing it on.

Regards,
John Womeldorf/ Realtor
Liz Moore & Associates
JohnWomeldorf@LizMooreHomes.com
757 254 8136
licensed in Va.


Real Estate Williamsburg, VA.